This article refer to this design, there is a slight mistake, so the correct design for N-2 should be like this:
Be careful with 6 things:
1. The arrangement of magnets, you can guess it is N-S-N-S; the top magnet and bottom magnet should be the same polarity(N-N,S-S…)
2. If the volume of the IRON core within electromagnetic coil is 1, then the one in the middle should be 4.(That is the most critical part, all effect depend on this part)
3. That would be some tricks to do with rotating the rotor. Since there is iron and magnet, the rotation would NOT be smooth, it would be jerky. That would shorten the motor’s life cycle.
Do NOT use a motor DIRECTLY on the rotor, otherwise you can NOT see the Overunity effect. You need something like those in the bicycle so Motor can accelerate the rotor , but the rotor can move freely on its own.
i.e. The Rotor can move FASTER than the motor.
(If you don’t understand, say so and I will try to fetch a picture from the Internet. It is a very common device seen on bicycle so it move forward without human pedaling)
4. The longer the distance between the middle iron bar and two magnets, the weaker the Overunity effect. So it should be as close as possible.
5. Try with resistance-type loading first, induction-type later. I done many experiments with these, it usually work better on the former.
6. For testing, you can try with load connect to coils or close the circuit. The expected result should be higher than load, and the Overunity effect get BETTER. (i.e. The loading is on while the rotor is running faster and faster) Therefore if you doesn’t see a good effect with the small loading, then try with close the circuit.
Sorry, I done wrong calculation in the original proposal, I forgot that the coils would react to two magnets, i.e. the upper coil would be drag by lower magnet, and vice versa.
Because of the distance, assume it is 20%. So total drag force in N-2=2.4
also that the middle iron would interact with 2 magnet, producing net propelling force.
So total positive drag force=-4*.6*2=4.8
The net force forward=4.8-2.4=2.4
Amplification ratio= 2
(Notice that the Amplification ratio is fixed regardless of the efficiency which K.E. of magnet is ‘converted ‘to electrical energy of electromagnetic coil. I disagree with the name convert.)
Assume 8 magnet per round, and initial RPM=1,
The RPM at the last magnet of first circle= 256(if not exceed the Physical limit of Rotor)
C.O.P= Maximum physical output/initial input
With these 6 taken care of of we are good to go!!!
We call this design M-2(since there are two pair of magnet, and M refer to the name of builder.) Since the building of M-2, I am already dreaming of M-2*2 which has amplification of 16, even combining the idea from this one(Haven’t know how yet…).
We can even design a car base on this, all we need is just a energy banks on the way to deposit the excessive electrical energy produced.