Problem for existing password protection for access:
1. Short password subject to brute force attack and vulnerability in encryption.
2. Long password is unreliable because of the unreliability of human memory.
3. Encryption and Decryption require a lot of system resource, and it is a costly arm race.
This Solution provides:
1. Lesser system resource required compare to existing method.
2. But it can also be combined with existing method, and use existing method as a supplement.
3. Brute force method simply wouldn’t work, because the cracker can’t learn anything useful from an result of each instance of attack. Even if the attacker get lucky in one instance, he can’t alter/change the password; nor there is any guarantee he could enter the account next time.
4. The password is protected in case of the transmission is intercepted, and the process of ‘entering the password’ could be done in board daylight without the password being comprised.
5. Stronger differentiation with the same password compare to existing methods, the effect of a password is amplified thousand time Mathematically. i.e. Those who know the password will be million time easier to enter the system than those who guess blindly.
6. Simple to implement, no fancy quantum-computing algorithm required.
*7. The password is updated every time the user use it.
Ask me for the draft design document, and I welcome all form of cooperation. It could be readily applied by banks, cooperation, government, schools… etc.